How To Make Watermelon Gazpacho
The delicate flavors of cucumber and watermelon go hand in hand to create a sweet-and-savory chilled soup, perfect as a first course on a hot night.
8 cup(s) watermelon, seedless
(about 6 pounds with rind), finely diced
1 medium cucumber(s)
peeled, seeded and finely diced
1/2 medium pepper(s), red, bell
1/4 cup(s) basil, fresh
1/4 cup(s) parsley, flat-leaf
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
2 tablespoon shallot(s)
- 2 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
1. Mix watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper, basil, parsley, vinegar, shallot, oil and salt in a large bowl.
2. Puree 3 cups of the mixture in a blender or food processor to the desired smoothness; transfer to another large bowl. Puree another 3 cups and add to the bowl.
3. Stir in the remaining diced mixture. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Video: Watermelon Gazpacho Soup Recipe
Menopause, Female Hormones, and Sexuality
Spicing Things Up with Cinnamon on Low Carb Diets
Think yourself thin say scientists
Kareem Sassi, MD
Cocaine deaths up by 20
A woman says doctors ignored her cancer symptoms because of her weight
How to Look Like Hermione Granger
How to Draw the Cubs Logo
6 Surprising Ways to Protect Your Eyes This Winter
Anya Hindmarch bag banned
Date: 08.12.2018, 00:29 / Views: 41385