Victoria's Secret Model Karlie Kloss Shares Her Bronzing and Fashion Tips
Karlie Kloss shares her Victorias Secret Fashion Show workout
Kloss proves that you have to be strong to carry wings. Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Supermodel shared her final hardcore workout before thein a vide.
- Kloss begins with three to five rounds of lower body exercises: 20 wide-stance sumo squats, 30 seconds of banded walks, 12 reps of split squats, 10 plank crossovers on each side, and one minute of walking lunges with a weight pass through.
- Next, the model fires up her core with three to five rounds of an ab circuit: 40 mountain climbers on each side, one minute of modified V-ups, and 10 side plank twists on each side.
- In the final segment of her workout, Kloss tones her glutes with one round of donkey kicks, corner kicks, and fire hydrants — doing 12 reps and 20 pulses for each of the three exercises.
- The dedicated supermodel proves that every workout really does count.
- Watch her full workout in the video below.
Video: Skincare Routine before Victoria's Secret Fashion Show | Karlie Kloss
Tag: Hair Tutorials
Is Your House Making You Fat
How to Sing Happy Birthday
If You Think Youre Rubbish at Yoga, Try This Piece of Kit
How to Test for Dementia
How to Safely Remove Rust Stains from Plumbing Fixtures with Wood Bleach
What Is the Best Way to Measure How Far Youve Walked
3 Easy Ways to Glue Plastic (with Pictures)
How to Learn Several Languages at a Time
How to Leave Space Between Guitar Notes
What To Wear To A Wedding
How to Avoid Stopping During Your Runs
Date: 11.12.2018, 17:11 / Views: 84181