How To Get A Date
How to Make a Date With an Escort over the Phone
Whether you’re feeling lonely or you need a date for a big event, there are a number of dating services you can call to request a companion for an evening. You might feel intimidated about making the first phone call, but think of it as any other date. Before you call, stay safe by researching the escort agency and the laws in your area. Then, be confident and straightforward while speaking to the escort to set up your date successfully.
Finding an Escort
Review local laws find out what services are legal in your area.Calling most escort services will not get you in trouble with the law. What does have the potential to get you in trouble is offering to pay for sexual contact, which is illegal in most countries. Anyone you call, even if they claim to represent an escort service, can get you in trouble by mentioning illicit activities.
- Phone conversations are not illegal unless they involve offers to exchange money for illicit activities. As long as you don’t do this, you are allowed to have a phone conversation and even meet up with an escort.
Avoid calling an escort for selfish reasons like making someone jealous.Make sure an escort service is something you truly want and that you feel comfortable going through with the call. Escorts are people first, so they are not there for you to abuse or use to hurt someone else. They are professionals who make a living out of providing companionship to others.
- Think of meeting an escort as a regular date. Many escorts do things like provide companionship through talking or eating dinner with you. They call this the girlfriend or boyfriend experience.
- Respect the escort’s wishes if they aren’t able to accommodate your requests.
Look up agencies or ads online to verify their authenticity.Escorts often advertise on websites where classified ads are permitted. Depending on where you are in the world, you may see some ads out in public or in the back of small, alternative magazines. You should take the time to read the ad, get pertinent information such as customer reviews, then select which one you feel comfortable contacting.
- A quick Internet search will direct you to the websites with classified ads and groups of people familiar with escorts. They can help you identify what you want out of an escort service and give you recommendations on how to proceed.
- Many escorts also post ads on dating and companionship websites or apps. Be sure to research a person or agency before contacting them through these methods.
- Keep in mind that high-end escorts often aren’t on review sites for privacy reasons. Look instead for a consistent online presence, such as in ads and on social media. The escort should have several authentic photos available.
Read the escort's ad for prices and other terms of service.The information is there for a reason and can save you a lot of hassle during your call. Most escorts post the important information relating to their services directly in their ads. If the escort doesn’t have all their personal details, rates, rules, and instructions listed directly in their ad, they may include a link to their agency’s website displaying everything you need to know.
- Some information to look out for is the times you can call, how much the service costs, and the escort’s characteristics.
- It’s important to get on the same page as the person you’re calling. Reading up on the escort or agency can help you get a picture of who you’re talking to.
Calling an Escort Service
Calm yourself before you dial the number.Take a few deep breaths and remind yourself that this will be like any other date. Most escorts are professionals and won’t judge you for feeling nervous. Many people have that feeling before a date. The important part is to focus on what you need to say.
- Express yourself. This is your date, after all. You may not have fun if you’re trying to be someone you’re not.
Be friendly no matter who you talk to.Put your best foot forward as soon as someone picks up the phone. Escort services get all sorts of callers who don’t respect the well-being of their employees. As professionals, they know how to handle these sorts of calls. If you’re rude, expect to get hung up on.
- Being friendly includes taking a conversational tone with booking agents at agencies as well. They have the power to prevent you from reaching an escort you wish to speak with.
- The escort or booking agent should be friendly as well. If they seem rude or questionable, you may be better off going somewhere else. Make sure you trust them before you do business with them.
Ask for the escort you chose after someone answers the phone.You can simply say, “Hi, my name is (your name). Is (escort’s name) there?” You may end up talking to a booking agent before you reach the person you intended. Expect this to happen if you call an agency.
- Booking agents are there to screen calls and set up schedules. If you have any questions about escorts or the agencies, take the time to ask them.
Tell the escort or agency that you would like to make an appointment.Saying something like “What’s up?” isn’t appropriate. Talk to the escort or agent like you would any other professional service. If you remember where you saw the escort’s ad, mention it as well to start the conversation.
- Try to be straightforward with what you want. The escort or their agency experience all sorts of calls. They want to get a clear representation of who you are as a customer to avoid problems.
Avoid using code words or asking about possible illicit activities.Read between the lines of the ad. Smart escorts will not answer questions about explicit acts or payment for them. Most people will hang up on you as soon as you stray into that territory. Use the ad as guidance for what the escort is willing to do.
- Trying to argue or bribe an escort or their agency won’t work. They don’t want to get arrested or risk meeting up with a bad customer
Scheduling an Escort
Set a time the escort can come and meet you.Avoid making the escort or agency choose when you should meet up. They don’t know your schedule. Pick a time you feel safe meeting up and discuss it with the person you are talking to. If they can accommodate you, they will agree to the time.
- For example, ask, “Can you meet me in the lobby of The Overlook at 8:00 PM tonight?”
- You may need to negotiate on the time frame a bit. The escort may not be available at your preferred time. They will suggest the closest time that works for them. If you can’t come to an agreement, you can set an appointment with someone else.
Give the escort your name, phone number, and address.Use your real name! Most escorts or agencies will try to research you online in order to verify that you are not a threat. You don’t have to use your home address, but you do need to pick a safe location to meet up. Give your real phone number in case the escort needs to get in touch with you.
- A safe location can be your hotel room number, the hotel’s lobby, or a public place like a restaurant.
- The escort won’t agree to meet up unless they feel comfortable doing so. Make sure you also feel comfortable with the location you set.
Explain where you plan on going during the date.Be clear on your plans if the escort or agency asks for them. Most escorts rely on having a specific schedule. This schedule can be as elaborate as you want as long as you pay for enough time and the escort agrees to it. You might go out to dinner together or stay in and talk over drinks, for instance.
- For example, you might say, “We will be going to the restaurant at 8:30 PM.”
- Escorts need to know the time and place of a date for their own safety, so don’t take it personally.
Settle on a payment for the date.Since this is a business transaction, you should come to a pricing agreement before finalizing the arrangement. Ask the escort or agency for the price of a date if they don’t tell you themselves. Most will charge by the hour. Haggling is usually frowned upon, so avoid it as much as possible.</ref>
- Be clear about your schedule for the date so you can come to a price agreement. You may be forced to pay more if the date goes on longer than you anticipated.
Meeting Your Date
Clean yourself and dress up before your date.You would never show up to a date with gnarly fingernails, unruly hair, body odor, and a ripped T-shirt. Treat this date like you would any other. Take a shower, put on deodorant, and groom yourself. You don’t have to dress fancy, but you should look presentable.
- For example, a clean pair of jeans and a T-shirt are appropriate for most casual dates. If you go somewhere nice, such as a fancy restaurant, adjust your outfit to match what you expect others to wear.
- All you have to do is put your best foot forward. Professional escorts won’t make fun of you and appreciate when customers follow basic social conventions like proper hygiene.
Leave the money in a white envelope on the table.Most escorts cannot accept a bank or credit card. Go to an ATM ahead of time to withdraw the payment you and the escort agreed upon. Put it in an accessible location, such as on a table, when you meet up.
- The escort will take time to count the money and verify its authenticity. Don’t be offended by this. They have to protect themselves from customers who try to scam them.
Cancel the appointment if you change your mind.Call the escort or the agency right away. As long as you explain your reasoning politely and apologize, they will understand. If the escort already went to meet you, remember that they invested time and money preparing and traveling. Consider giving them a tip for the trouble.
- Avoid stiffing them on the bill. You wouldn’t like being treated that way at work. If you cancel at the last minute, pay for at least the first half hour and travel expenses.
Avoid going on the date if it isn’t what you agreed to.If an agency sends the wrong escort or the escort isn’t what their ad promised, you should not go on a date. Hold the escort or their agency accountable for the mistake. You do not need to pay for the service. If the escort or their agency pressures you, refuse and walk away.
- The escort service should be what you agreed to on the phone. Never feel pressured to accept a service you don’t want.
- Keep in mind that if you decide to go through with the date, you have to pay for it even if it wasn’t what you originally wanted.
QuestionShould I bring "party favors" when planning to meet an escort?wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerYou should. Escorts typically bring everything they need to do their job, but it doesn't hurt to bring what you need, either as insurance or because you prefer your own party favors.Thanks!
QuestionIs the same true for contacting a male escort? Where on the Internet do I find a reputable agency?wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerIt is! You hear more about female escorts in popular media, but male escorts are out there. Look for escort communities online, such as on Reddit, BackPage, or dating sites.Thanks!
QuestionIs fine wine and money in an envelope a good first date with an escort?wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerThat's a pretty straightforward date that often works well since you don't have to go through a lot of hassle setting up complicated plans or scheduling. The money should always be left in a plain, unmarked envelope. Be aware though that the escort has the right to refuse a drink.Thanks!
QuestionIs it ok to give an escort my address?wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerYes, but make sure you feel comfortable doing so. If you doubt that an escort or agency is trustworthy, you may wish to meet in public, like at a hotel.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if I don't have the escort's phone number?wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerYou may struggle to meet up with your escort. If the escort works at an agency and you know the number, call them. They can help you get in touch or at least confirm where the escort is.Thanks!
QuestionIs an escort a prostitute?wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerMany people assume they are, but escorts generally think of themselves as classier working professionals. They sometimes will tell you they provide companionship or entertainment. Instead of sex, many escorts seek to provide girlfriend or boyfriend experiences, meaning they'll talk to you and go on a date with you.Thanks!
QuestionWhat happens if it's not the escort from the pictures?wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerThat usually means the agency you called isn't trustworthy. You aren't getting what you asked for. You should call them back to cancel, then go elsewhere.Thanks!
QuestionWhat is incall and outcall?wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerAn incall is when you go to the escort's home. An outcall is when they travel to meet you.Thanks!
QuestionHow do you know if it's a police sting?wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerThey may make explicit sexual advances or pressure you to pay for it. Escorts know this is illegal so they won't do it. The police don't have much of a reason to arrest you unless you are soliciting sexual favors in exchange for money.Thanks!
Before you call to make a date with an escort, take a deep breath and compliment yourself to boost your confidence. When you call, you may speak to the escort directly or talk to a booking agent first. Introduce yourself and let the person on the other end know that you would like to make an appointment. Let the escort know the time and date you have in mind, then give them your full name, address, and phone number. Be friendly and respectful to anyone you talk to, and don’t reference any illegal activities.
- Pay promptly and discretely. It is impolite and many times legally risky to make the escort ask you for money.
- An escort won’t spend time judging your body, your age, or your requests. What matters is how you treat the escort and how your request is fulfilled.
- Many escorts like their job and choose to do it. It isn’t quite like the negative portrayal you often see in movies.
- If you have solid evidence that an escort isn’t meeting with you willingly, you may pay, apologize, and leave. Consider leaving an anonymous tip with the local police department.
- Meeting a stranger is risky. Be aware of your surroundings and avoid dangerous situations.
- Not all escort photos are real. Do your research and, if you don’t feel safe, bail on the meeting.
- The police are becoming more and more responsive to complaints by escorts. If your goal is to cause a dangerous situation, the escort or agency may send the police to meet you.
- If you break the law, be prepared for the consequences. Cops do sometimes run stings, posing as escorts. It doesn’t happen often, but you may get caught if you don’t obey the rules.
Sources and Citations
Upload a picture for other readers to see.
In other languages:
Italiano: , Español: , Português: , Русский: , Deutsch: , Français:
Video: How to Make a Date Fun | 3 Ways to Make a Date Fun
How to Make Subway Sandwiches at Home
Ron Weasley is lame comic relief in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Naturally
How to Prevent Your Body from Aching During a Long Plane Flight
16 Beautiful Baby Dresses for the Holidays
A Guide To: Men’s Italian Style
Audrey Hepburn’s Personal Belongings Up For Auction at Christie’s
Men’s Carrera Winner 2S Aviator Sunglasses
5 Brilliant Ways to Use Balloons
5 Signs of a Codependent Relationship
Putting the pieces together
How to Do the Whip
Womens Heart Attacks May Hit Without Chest Pain
How to Clean Travertine