Classic Brown Glitter Eye Makeup Tutorial
How to Look Nice for an Event
Is prom or graduation coming up? Is there a party you're throwing or invited to? Is there a special someone you're trying to impress, or do you just want to look nice? Here are some simple steps on looking your best and to bring out your natural beauty!
Identify the problem.Is your skin dry or oily? Do you get acne breakouts? Finding the problem is always the first step.
Buy a moisturizer based on your skin type.There are many creams out there so it will take a while to find the one right for you.
- Get several brands. One brand of moisturizer for oily skin may work differently than another.
Use classic home remedies:
- Take a lemon and cut it half and dip it in sugar. apply it on your face and wash off the remaining.Do not go in sunlight after doing this.Try doing this treatment at night.
- Take powdered aspirin and mix it with water to make a paste. Leave it on for ten minutes and wash it off. Your skin should be very soft and it should also take care of acne.
- If you have acne, put a dab of honey on all of your zits and place bandages on top of the honey dabs. Leave it on overnight and all your zits should be gone.
Drink lots of water and stay hydrated.It helps get rid of dark circles!
Try putting a spoon in the fridge overnight, and press it on your eyelids until it gets warm.Potatoes also help. You can place potato slices on your face, or make a paste out of them and apply it around your eyelids. This also helps to get rid of dark circles.
Take care of your hair.Brush it every day before going to bed. You can keep it in a bun or ponytail while you sleep so it will be easier to brush in the morning.
Shampoo every other day or 3-4 times a week.Believe it or not, shampooing your hair every day is actually bad for your hair.
Give your hair more volume, if you need volume.There are many ways to do this:
- Buy a volumizing conditioner.
- After showering, try hanging your head below your shoulders, then blow drying your hair.
- Mix mayonnaise with avocado and work the paste into your hair. Massage it into your scalp, put on a shower cap and leave it there or 20 minutes or so, then wash it out. You can add eggs to the blend if you want.
- If you're in a hurry, or your event is minutes away, use a styling gel or mousse that gives your hair volume.
Put some olive oil in your hair before showering if it often gets frizzy after shampooing.
Brush your teeth two times a day so they're white and clean!Brush your tongue, too, so you'll have fresh breath!
Buy whitening strips.These are easy to use and often give you quick results!
Make a homemade whitening paste with strawberries and baking soda.Brush it on your teeth, leave for two or three minutes, then rinse it off. Make sure to brush with real toothpaste after the treatment, to protect your tooth enamel.
Use whitening gum.
Buy a cool outfit or a pretty dress with matching shoes.Make sure you match everything try on the whole outfit. Sometimes things you like just won't go together.
Buy accessories.Head bands, hair clips, fashion scarves and hats will all finish your look and give it a boost.
- Look in clothing catalogs or fashion magazines for inspiration.
Paint your nails if you want.
Rock your style!Don't worry about what others think!
- You don't have to make strawberry paste, you can just eat strawberries too!
- If you can't get rid of your dark circles, use a concealer.
- You can mix lemon juice, honey, avocados and sugar to make a paste to apply to your face.
- Don't put on too much makeup. You're beautiful the way you are!
- Be natural
- Thread/ wax your eyebrows/upper lip before hand.
- If you have an aspirin allergy, don't attempt the mask, and don't put it on your face!
- Make sure you rinse the strawberries out of your mouth properly.
- After applying the lemons on your skin, don't go in the sunlight! It makes your skin more susceptible to burns.
- Make sure you rinse the mayonnaise out of your hair properly.
Video: Why 2019 Will Be a Horrible Year
How to Become a Surgeon
How to Boost Your Energy Level in the Afternoon
Slow Cooker Monday Beans and Chicken
16Pieces ofAdvice From Lady Diana’s Stylist That Can Help You Look Great
How to Ferment Beans
Ginger Turkey Stir Fry
ENGAGEMENT-WORTHY RINGS UNDER 1,500 – PART 1
How to Choose an SUV
How to Become a QA Patroller and Editor on wikiHow
Salmon Cakes and Cucumber Salad
Don’t Lose Your Furry Friend: ID Your Pet
You Wont Believe How Many Animals Meat Eaters Consume
How to Recover Deleted Files from a PC or Media Storage Device