How to Link youtube channel with your Bank Account to receive payment
How to Link Your Bank Account to Your PayPal Account
Linking your bank account to your PayPal account allows you to send money online from your bank, just like using a debit card or writing a check. And if someone sends you money through PayPal, you’ll be able to move it to right into your bank account. You can link either a savings or checking account to PayPal using the mobile app or at PayPal.com.
Using the Mobile App
Launch the PayPal app.You can link your bank account to your PayPal account to easily send and receive money on the Internet.
- You must have a PayPal account and the Android or to link your bank account with this method.
- No matter which bank you use, you’ll have to wait 2-3 business days before your account is verified. This is different than the web version, which has an automatic linking option for some major banks.
Sign in to PayPal.Enter your email address and password when prompted and then tap “Log In.” Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your PayPal profile.
Tap the gear icon to open the Settings menu.This icon is at the top right corner of the screen. Once tapped, you’ll see a menu containing several options.
Select “Banks and Cards” from the menu.Now you’ll see the “Banks and Cards” screen, where you can add and remove cards and bank accounts.
Tap the “+” icon and choose “Bank Account.” Now you’ll see the “Link a Bank” screen.
Select your account type from the “Type” menu.Tap the word “Type” and choose either “Checking” or “Savings” from the menu.
Enter your account information.Type your routing number and bank account number into the provided blanks. Find this information in your bank statement, or look at a check.
- The routing number is the first set of 9 numbers printed at the bottom of each check.
- Your account number is the second set of numbers on your check and is 3-17 numbers long.
Tap “Link this bank.” In 2-3 days, PayPal will deposit two small amounts between $.01 and $.99 into your bank account to verify that your account info is correct. Once these deposits appear in your account, you’ll be ready to confirm your bank account with PayPal.
Check your bank account in 2-3 business days.When you see the two small deposits from PayPal, you’ll be ready to confirm your account online.
- These deposits are temporary and will be removed by PayPal shortly after verification.
Sign in to PayPal on your mobile device.Once you’ve received the two small deposits, launch the PayPal app and sign in to your account.
Tap the gear icon.The Settings menu will expand.
Select “Banks and Cards” from the menu.You will see the new unconfirmed bank account listed here.
Select your bank account from the list.Have the two small deposit amounts prepared, as you will be entering them in just a moment.
Tap “Status” to enter the two deposit amounts.Make sure you enter them exactly as they appeared in your account.
Click the “Log In” link.You’ll find this link at the upper right corner of the PayPal website.
Enter your login credentials and click “Log In.” Once your username and password are accepted, you’ll see your PayPal dashboard.
Click the “Wallet” link in the top toolbar.Your PayPal wallet is where all of your payment methods are stored.
Click the “Link a Bank” box.Now is a good time to get your bank account information ready to give to PayPal.
Select your bank.You’ll see a list of several major banks from which to choose. If the account you want to link is with any of these banks, click its name. Otherwise, click “I have a different bank.”
- If your bank is listed on this page, you’ll be able to link your account instantly without having to type your account and routing numbers.
Sign in to your bank’s online banking website.If you chose a bank from the list, you’ll be redirected to a site that asks for your bank’s online banking login information.
- Type your username and password and then click “Link Bank Instantly.”
- Follow the prompts to link your account with PayPal.
- PayPal will not store your username and password—it’ll just use it this one time to gather your account information.
Enter your bank account details.If you clicked “I have a different bank,” you’ll see the “Link Bank Account” screen.
- Click “Checking” or “Savings” to chose the type of account to link.
- Type the routing number and account number into the provided fields. You can find this information printed at the bottom of your checks or in your account statement.
- Click the “Agree and Link” button.
Check your bank account in 2-3 business days.If you entered your bank account information manually, PayPal will try to make two small deposits between $.01 and $.99. Once these deposits appear in your account, you’ll be ready to confirm your bank account with PayPal.
- These deposits are temporary and will be removed by PayPal soon after verification.
Open your PayPal Wallet.Once you see the two small deposits from PayPal, log back in to PayPal and click the “Wallet” link.
Select the bank account you’d like to confirm.Now you’ll see a screen with two blanks for entering the deposit amounts.
Enter the two deposit amounts and click “Submit.” Once you submit the correct information, your bank account will be linked to your PayPal account. You can send and receiving money with this account right away.
QuestionCan only American bank accounts be linked to my PayPal account?Roger van piggelenCommunity AnswerNo, I am in Canada and once linked my Canadian bank account to PayPal.Thanks!
How do I not have my PayPal send my bank account Money?
Do I have to link a bank account to Paypal right after opening the account?
Video: How To Link YouTube to your Bank Account and get Paid
Menopause, Female Hormones, and Sexuality
26 Trendy Statement Bridal Accessories You’ll Love
How to Find the Area and Perimeter of a Rectangle
Skincare for black men
Street Style Highlights From SS 2019 LFW
How to Turn a Sketch Into a Painting
Black Bean and Zucchini Quesadillas
10 Everyday Objects You Never Knew the Names For
Red Potato Salad
How to Write an Argumentative Essay
Suspect in Jamal Khashoggis disappearance believed to be Mohammed bin Salman travel partner
Carrot-Pistachio Cake and Cupcakes
A Guide To Younger-Looking Hair