DATING A MILLIONAIRE AT 23
How to Date a Millionaire
Dating a millionaire sounds like a fairy tale for a lot of women and men. However, finding a wealthy, successful person date can often seem like mission impossible, especially because they seem to have so many dating options. If you have your heart set on dating a millionaire, though, there are actually a few ways to find your dream mate. Keeping them interested isn't really complicated either -- it's just like keeping any partner happy.
Meeting a Millionaire
Join on an online dating site.There are a variety of websites that focus exclusively on finding mates for wealthy individuals, including DateAMillionaire.com and MillionaireMatch.com, which makes it easy to find a prospective partner with millions in the bank. Keep in mind that there tend to be more wealthy men on these sites than women, so you have better odds if you’re looking for a boyfriend.
- To improve your chances of getting a millionaire to look at your online dating profile, have a professional photo taken. You don’t necessarily need to go for a full-on glam look, but a high quality profile pic can make a big difference.
- If there’s an option to include more than one photo in your profile, post as many as possible. It can help set you apart from the crowd.
- When possible, incorporate humor into your profile. A fun, lighthearted profile is more likely to stand out than one that outlines your entire dating history.
- Make sure to proofread your profile carefully for grammar and spelling mistakes. A millionaire is likely on the hunt for a high quality person, and it’s the little details that they’ll pay attention to.
Consult a matchmaker.Many wealthy, successful people prefer a more personal, hands on approach to finding a possible partner than online sites provide. Matchmaking businesses run background checks on all potential partners, and even conduct simulated dates with clients to get a better feel for what they want in prospective mate. To make it into the prospect pool, you’ll probably need to complete a questionnaire with details, including your education, professional, and travel history, as well as your height and weight, and pay an application fee.
- The best way to find a matchmaking service in your area is to search online. Google matchmaking and the name of your town to see if there are any nearby that are accepting applications.
- If your application is accepted by the service, you’ll likely have to go through an interview process, which may be a one-on-one appointment or a group meet-and-greet event.
Visit upscale hotels, restaurants, and bars.If you’d rather meet a millionaire on your own, you’ll need to hang out at the types of places that wealthy people typically frequent. Because they enjoy the finer things in life, you can usually find them at five star hotels, hotel bars, and steakhouses. Identify the posh restaurants and bars in your area, and hang out at the bar to meet some high-powered, successful people.
- The best time to hit the upscale bars and restaurants in your area is between 5 and 7 in the evening. People who’ve been busy with business meetings all day will often visit at the end of a long work day for a dinner or drinks.
Attracting a Millionaire
Be the complete package.Millionaires are used to having the best of the best in their lives, so they want a partner who brings a lot to the table. Physical appearance definitely matters, but having a good personality and intellect is also important. That means you should make sure that you look neat and attractive, but also be able to engage in interesting conversation.
- To make a good impression, dress to impress on your date. Forget jeans and a t-shirt, and go for a more polished look, such as your best cocktail dress or suit and tie. Make sure that your clothing fits well too.
- Just as with any potential partner, a millionaire may be looking for specific traits in a significant other, such as a love of the outdoors or an Ivy League degree. As you get to know him or her better, you'll be able to tell if you're really a good fit for each other.
Keep things light.On your first few dates, it’s best to avoid controversial or potentially uncomfortable topics of conversation, such as politics, finances, or failed relationships in your past. Instead, make an effort to keep things lighthearted, and try to get to know your date on a more personal level. Ask about their hobbies, pets, and other playful topics.
- While you don’t want to be intrusive, it’s important to be curious, so your date knows that you’re genuinely interested. Ask follow up questions that show that you’re really listening to what he or she has to say.
Show enthusiasm.Millionaires are often wary of people being interested in them solely because of their money, so you want to make sure that your date knows you genuinely care about who he or she is as a person. You can do that by being enthusiastic about his or her interests and background. If he or she wants to share a special experience with you, such as a ride on his or her boat, let your millionaire know how excited you are to go.
- Don’t fake it. If you aren’t a fan of polo, don’t pretend that your millionaire’s story about his team is the most exciting thing you’ve ever heard. If you don’t like horses, don’t pretend that you can’t wait to go horseback riding with him. He’ll likely be able to see through your act, which will probably turn him off.
- You shouldn’t only be excited when you’re going to expensive restaurants or clubs. If that’s how you feel, you’re probably not in the relationship for the right reasons.
Making a Relationship Work
Be honest.In any relationship, honesty is crucial, but it can be especially important with a millionaire. That’s because wealthy, successful people are often used to people using them for their money and connections, so they want to find a loyal, sincere partner who they can trust. Honestly communicate your intentions and feelings in the relationship, and expect the same in return.
- If money becomes an issue in your relationship, be honest about that too. For example, if you’re uncomfortable with how your partner is always picking up the tab or showering you with expensive gifts, let him or her know.
Let him/her take the lead.Because most millionaires are highly successful and used to getting what they want, they usually want to have a similar sense of control in their personal lives. As a result, they’ll often want to be in the driver’s seat when it comes to your relationship. They may want to plan most of your dates and organize other social commitments according to their schedule, so you may need to be flexible and open-minded.
- While it’s important to understand that a millionaire is used to being in control of most things in his or her life, you shouldn’t allow your partner to dictate your entire relationship. For a relationship to work, your opinions, thoughts, and feelings must be just as valued as your partner’s.
- Avoid discussing money and finances with your partner all the time, or he or she may assume that you’re only interested in money. It’s often better to wait for your partner to introduce the topic.
- Always be yourself. That should be enough for any potential partner, even a millionaire.
- Ask yourself why it’s so important for you to date a millionaire. You likely won’t be happy if you’re not doing it for the right reasons.
- Dating a millionaire doesn’t make having a successful relationship any easier than dating a less successful person. Don’t assume that you’re guaranteed to be happy just because your partner has a large bank account.
Video: The Surprising Type Of Women Rich Men Like To Date
Do you have a Billennial family
Diet for Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease
Lovastatin Niacin Reviews
Pregnancy Weight Gain: Whats Too Much
Pneumococcal 13-Valent Conjugate Vaccine
Best Innertubes for Road Bikes
How to Hack an Xbox Controller Into a PC Gamepad
8 Perfect Fall Wedding Color Combos To Steal In 2019
Kim Kardashian finally confirms the news we all knew was coming
Water and Other Beverages
How to Build and Run a Sound System for a School Dance