DIY Cinnamon and Honey Exfoliating Facial Mask
DIY Cinnamon Honey Acne Mask
For many of us, acne is an affliction that sticks with us, long after our teenage years are over. Thanks to this effective and sweetly scented face mask, acne will be one less woe to check off your list!
Ingredients & Why They Work:
Cinnamon –The properties of cinnamon allow it to bring oxygen and blood to the skin’s surface. This helps dry out the skin and and acne problem area.
Honey –Honey contains antibacterial agents that destroy the bacteria that leads to breakouts. It also helps to soothe redness and irritation due its anti-inflammatory properties.
What to Do:
1. In a small bowl, add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 2 teaspoons of honey.
2. Mix both thoroughly until they are spread out evenly.
3. Using your fingers generously spread the mixture over your face and under your chin.
4. Leave the mixture on for 10-15 minutes.
5. After 10-15 minutes rinse the mixture off with warm water.
6. Apply a toner to freshen and cleanse your face. Lemon juice mixed with water is a perfect natural toner.
7. Use this mask no more than 1-2 times weekly as cinnamon can irritate the skin if used too often.
Video: Anti-Acne Honey Cinnamon Mask!
How to Overcome a Fear of Doctors
Why You Remember (Or Forget) Your Dreams
Your Top Questions About Biologic Drugs for IBD, Answered
This Hero Dog Stayed Behind to Protect Baby Goats During California Wildfires
How to Become an Umpire in Cricket
5 Products for the Best Bronze Glow
How to Make Your Own Accessories
10 Best Homemade Mango Face Packs For Healthy Skin
Brayden Studio Medea 7 Piece Dining Set with Cushions BYST5019 Color: Brown
Who Really Benefits From Pharma Patient Assistance Programs
Family Receives A Priceless Gift Just In Time For Christmas