Bourbon Glazed Carrots - Special Occasion Carrot Side Dish Recipe
Brandied Cranberry and Sweet Potato Stuffing
dried sweetened cranberries
2 1/2 c. hot water
chopped onions (about 2 large onions)
chopped celery stalks
1/2 c. butter
1 1/2 c. chopped pecans
1 1/2 c. chopped flat leaf parsley
packaged corn bread stuffing
can sweet potatoes
- In medium‐sized mixing bowl, stir together the cranberries, brandy, and hot water. Let stand for 1/2 hour.
- In large skillet, brown the sausage over medium high heat. Remove with slotted spoon to very large mixing bowl, leaving sausage fat in skillet.
- Add the onions and celery to the skillet. On medium heat cook until softened, but not browned (12‐15 minutes). Add to sausage in bowl.
- Melt butter in same skillet on medium and add chopped pecans. Cook for a few minutes until nuts begin to brown and are fragrant. Add nuts to sausage mixture in bowl.
- Drain the cranberries, discarding soaking liquid, and add to mixture. Add the sage and parsley leaves and mix well. Stir in the cornbread stuffing and drained sweet potatoes. Add the chicken stock a little at a time until mixture is desired consistency. Season with salt to taste. Let cool completely before stuffing poultry.
Recipe will provide enough stuffing for a 12- to 16-pound turkey. Any extra can be cooked in an ovenproof dish, covered, at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes or until brown.
Video: Grilled Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Preserves
Craft How-to: DIY Throw Pillow Designs
13 Sexy Eye Makeup Looks You Can Do in 5 Minutes Flat
Quick Tomato Sauce with Pasta
How to Tie a Bandana
Teacher Perfectly Demonstrates to Students Why You Shouldnt Post Racy Photos Online
6 Pieces That Prove Neutrals Are Always a Good Idea
How to Avoid Someone
Blumarine FallWinter 2014-2015 Collection – Milan Fashion Week
13 Instant Breakfasts for Busy Families
Female Sneakerheads: The Cool Women Who Are Obsessed With Trainers
How to Safely Use All Natural Skincare Products
Exclusive: Cara Delevingne and Rita Ora on social media, self-expression and standing up for what you believe in
Date: 10.12.2018, 17:52 / Views: 54382