10 Traits of Toxic Parents Who Ruin Their Children’s Lives
7 Times Parents Wish They Could Say, "LOL, Nope!"
1. When you hear "I'mhunnn-gry. Let's make pancakes," at 5:11 A.M. on Saturday.
2. Being asked to chaperone a field trip that requires riding the school bus. Your kid at her loudest multiplied by 30: Lol, nope.
3. Every time you get sucked into an endless round of kid-talk. There's a virus going around fourth grade, got it. Now can we discuss the last episode of GOT? Who knew white walkers can't swim?
4. After realizing the virus going around the fourth grade (that your kid just caught) involves projectile vomiting.
5. When she invites more people to her sleepover birthday party than you did to your wedding.
6. The first time your kid asks to go anywhere with his friends alone.
7. When they head off to college (sniff, sniff). Sure, parenting comes with a bunch of little annoyances, but the joys kids bring to your life outweigh them a trillionfold.
Video: Parents Plan Funeral For 10-Yr-Old With Cancer. Then She Opens Eyes And Says 7 Words
Muscles That Make You Look Big
Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Soup
24 Best Foods You Should Have For A Healthy Gut (And The 5 Foods You Shouldn’t)
Osteoarthritis in the Office: 7 Ways to Fight Back
I Tried To Have Morning Sex Every Day For A Week, And Heres What Happened
Fetal Exposure to Epilepsy Drug Might Raise Autism Risk
Searches for Curtain Fringes Are Up 600 on Pinterest—Heres Why
The Best Electric Shavers For Men 2019
Russia Has Created A Disabled Hologram To Stop Illegal Parkers
How to Walk in High Heels
How to Be Healthy (Physically, Mentally, Socially)
How to Flush DNS
Does Turkey Really Make You Tired
How to Live with Herpes